Open Tuesday, December 11th – Tuesday, December 18th
Please indicate your student’s Intent for the 2019-2020 school year to Summit Academy. Please click the header for instructions to complete this process.
• Returning to Summit Academy (open December 11th – December 18th)
• Not Returning to Summit Academy (open December 11th – January 3rd)
• Siblings for Consideration (open December 11th – January 3rd)
• Campus Transfer (open December 11th – January 3rd)
• 8th Grade students interested in going to Summit Academy School High will be
asked to fill out information in January.
If needed, please call the Front Office for assistance.
Summit Academy Student Council with the entire school have decided to participate in Pennies for Patients. This program raises money for cancer research and patient care especially for children.
We will be collecting change and online donations from Nov. 26th to Dec. 14th.
Your student received a coin collector box on Monday, Nov. 26th, along with a flier explaining the program.
Students can create an online account to receive donations via social media through the following link. http://www.studentseries.org/
Would you like to show off your STEAM related career or hobby or know anyone that would? We are currently looking for people in our community that would love to provide hands on STEAM experiences for our students.
If you are interested or know someone that would be, please contact our STEAM coordinator Angela Grimmer or our SPO STEAM committee chair firstname.lastname@example.org.