Online Access - Please Read
Students and parents,
As per the Governor's announcement this afternoon, we will be receiving information soon from our administration about how we will be teaching our classes for the next two weeks.
In the meantime, I would like to ask that you please make sure your Big Ideas login is active and working. Students should have their login information. If they have forgotten their password, have them click "Forgot Password" and an email will be sent to me with a temporary password which I will forward to you. You will need to update the password once you are logged in as the one that is sent is only temporary. Please write down the password - I do not have access to the passwords so I am unable to provide them if forgotten.
If your student has forgotten their login information, they can create a new account by following these instructions:
- Visit www.bigideasmath.com
- Click on the “New to Big Ideas Math?”.
- Create a student and/or parent account.
- WRITE DOWN THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- Join the classroom online to have access to videos, study help, activities and homework assignments.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the website, then click "Add Class." Enter the access code (below) and click "Next." You will then be enrolled in the class and have access to your book.
- The class code for Math 7 Honors (2nd and 3rd periods) is: XGB4-YA4D-8PET
It would be very helpful if every student was able to verify their account before Monday, March 16th.
Thank you and I'll be in touch!