Review Questions for Dec 2nd
If your child can answer these questions with confidence by the end of this week, they are in a good place for this week’s material. If not, they may need some additional practice
- Can you draw a magnetic field of a magnet?
- Which direction should arrows point on the North side?
- Which direction should arrows point on the South side?
- Which side is positive, and which side is negative?
- What is a magnetic domain, and how do they help a magnet work?
- How are magnets made?
- Why is it that only a few materials (Iron, Nickel, Cobalt) can be magnetized?