Review Questions for Nov. 11th
If your child can answer these questions with confidence by the end of this week, they are in a good place for this week’s material. If not, they may need some additional practice.
- Is your Science fair Outline almost finished? It’s due on Tuesday, and CUSF paperwork needs to be done for projects with experiments.
- What is a field force? How does far does it go?
- Why is it incorrect to say that there is no gravity in space?
- What patterns did you see in the forces from the Electric Charges lab?
- What patterns did you see in the behavior of water in space and on Earth?
Next week we will be diving further into field forces!