Review Questions for Oct 28th
If your child can answer these questions with confidence by the end of this week, they are in a good place for this week's material. If not, they may need some additional practice.
- Is your Science Fair Research Note matrix done?
- Did you turn in your astronaut protection packet?’
- How do stars form and what are the steps you learned about with the dust, and the disk, and the planets?
- Why is gravity different on the Moon?
- What is the difference between Mass and Weight?
- Out of scales, spring scales, balances, and triple beam balances, which tools measure weight, and which ones measure mass?
- Is mass or weight different on the Moon? Why is one less, but the other is the same?
- How does gravity act during star and planet formation?
Next week, we will be doing several really cool labs and simulations to help us understand gravity better.