Review Questions for Oct 21st.
Sorry these are so late!
If your child can answer these questions with confidence by the end of this week, they are in a good place for this week's material. If not, they may need some additional practice.
- Is your Science Fair Research Note matrix done?
- What are action and reaction forces?
- Tell me about Gene Cearnen the Astronaut that was having problems during his space walk.
- How did the scooter lab help you understand action and reaction forces?
- Since you couldn’t cover the astronaut during your protect the astronaut design challenge, how did you keep him from coming out of the cup when he hit the ground?
- Draw a force diagram for the golf ball and the ground. Which force is the action, and which force is the reaction when they hit?
- Did you do your action reaction practice problems?
Next week we have our Newton’s 3rd law performance task and we will be learning about Gravity!