- School Spirit
- Promoting Cooperation and Positive Relationships
- Supporting and Sustaining Parent Volunteer Committees
- Organization, Independence and Problem-Solving
- Programs, Supplies and Activities that Summit Academy wouldn’t otherwise participate in without taking time, energy, or financial resources from the school’s core academics
- Healthy communication between families, administration and faculty
Our continued commitment to expand and enhance this vision will ensure the immediate and long term success of our organization.
SPO meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 8:30am in the library at the junior high. Please come and let your voice be heard.
To contact the SPO Officers, you may send an email to [email protected] for Draper Campus SPO.